Teach CNA courses.
- Be a registered nurse with a minimum of 2 years nursing experience, current IL license
- Current CPR certification
- Have no other duties while engaged in the training program,
- Have successfully completed a Department-sponsored Approved Evaluator Workshop prior to initial approval and complete a Department-sponsored Approved Evaluator Workshop refresher course every five years thereafter, as well as complete a Department-sponsored Train the Train Program for theory.
- Have one year of experience as a registered nurse in one or both of the following areas: Teaching theory in an accredited nurse training program or providing nursing care, including personal care and activities of daily living, to older adults or for chronically ill adults.
- Each instructor shall also provide documentation of completion of a Department-approved specialized workshop, course, seminar or other approved training for instruction in Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias.
$600.00 per credit hour
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone. No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit above listed materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin IL 62992