How to Cite Your References
Guidelines for APA, MLA and other formats:
- OWL Online Writing Lab - APA
Using American Psychological Association (APA) format (updated to 6th edition)
- OWL Online Writing Lab - MLA
Using Modern Language Association (MLA) format (updated to 7th edition of MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers and 3rd edition of the MLA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing).
- OWL Online Writing Lab
Resources for Documenting Electronic Sources
- Research and Documentation Online - Fifth Edition
Documentation with Chicago Manual, CSE, APA, and MLA styles
- Citing Your Sources from Wright State University
A well organized guide to citation in several styles.
- Many Databases include "How to Cite" tips, but double-check automatic citations for accuracy!
- The Chicago Manual of Style is shelved in our reference area at: Z 253.U69 2003.
- The APA manual is shelved in our reference area at:
BF 76.7 .P83 2002.
- The MLA manual is shelved in our reference area at:
LB 2369 .G53 2003.
- You can ask for help at our circulation desk.
More Information Contact:
Tracey Johnson - SCC Librarian
at 1-800-481-2242 ext. 3271 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin, IL 62992