Shawnee Community College

How to Apply

1. Apply for admission to Shawnee Community College.

2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and send the completed application to the federal processing center in the envelope provided, or apply online. Title IV code for Shawnee is 007693. (The FAFSA is available at Shawnee or any high school guidance office.) Priority consideration is given to those who apply before March 1.

3. After you complete the FAFSA process, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) within four weeks of mailing.

4. If you need to make a correction to your FAFSA after it has been sent, wait for your Student Aid Report (SAR) and make the correction on it. DO NOT complete another FAFSA .

5. You must apply for financial aid each year. No program of assistance is carried forward from year to year. Check with the Financial Aid office each December to determine when to apply.

6. You may receive a verification letter from the financial aid office regarding missing documents and/or forms. Many of these forms can be acquired here: Click for forms. Please print the required form and submit to the financial aid office as soon as possible. We must have these forms to complete your file and calculate your financial aid package.

For More Information Contact:
Dr. Tammy Capps - Director of Financial Aid/Coordinator of Veterans and Military Personnel Student Services
at 1-800-481-2242 ext. 3280 or e-mail


Mobile Web Home


Apply for Financial Aid


Grants/Loans/Work Study Program

Tuition & Fees

Veteran Resources

Contact Information

Full Site


Dividing Line

Saint Online

Dividing Line

Saints Alert

Dividing Line

Moodle Log-In

Dividing Line


Dividing Line

Veterans Benefits

SCC Calendar Facebook Twitter Flickr You Tube Athletics
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin, IL 62992
(618) 634-3200