Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and manages any requested mailings for degree program and general information on the college under the supervision of the Vice President of Student Success and Services. Manages any letter flow to students, produce college identifications, and processes admissions applications under the supervision of the Dean of Student Success & Services.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate of Applied Degree in secretarial science, computers, or related field. Experience with Microsoft Office applications, data entry skills, and ability to work under own initiative without close monitoring. Three years secretarial work experience preferred.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone.
- No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
- All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application/Resume
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin IL 62992