Real Estate Instructor
DESCRIPTION:Shawnee Community College seeks an energetic, enthusiastic, and collaborative Real Estate instructor with experience to join our team. Under general supervision, this individual will prepare and teach courses designed for transfer and support of programs. Candidate must demonstrate a commitment to student engagement, student success and instructional excellence.
Pass a pre-license instructor exam administered by AMP with a minimum score of 75% within one year of applying. Must hold Real Estate Broker’s License and been active as a Real Estate Broker for at least the last 3 years. And be admitted to practice law by the Supreme Court of IL for at least three years and engaged in active practice of law in IL or be a properly credentialed pre-License instructor of real estate courses who has been engaged in practice of teaching for at least 3 years or is properly licensed or certified to engage in business of appraisal, finance and/or related real estate occupations and member of nationally recognized association in that field and for 3 years been engaged in that practice.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone.
- No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
- All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit materials to:Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin IL 62992