Fitness Center Assistant
Assist in the running of Fitness Center. Oversees the functions and upkeep to equipment.
- Possess a high school diploma.
- CPR Certificate or ability to obtain within 30 days.
$8.50 per hour
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone.
- No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
- All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director Shawnee Community College 8364 Shawnee College Road Ullin IL 62992