Part Time Alternative High School Instructor
Part-time, day classes, 25-29 hours per week
The Alternative High School Instructor is responsible for providing instruction for math, science, English, social studies, life skills, employability skills, technological skills, and electives classes for alternative education students.
Degree in education with experience in teaching or working in Adult Education preferred.
Salary: $18 per hour
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone.
- No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
- All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director Shawnee Community College 8364 Shawnee College Road Ullin IL 62992