Part Time Ag Instructor
Master’s Degree in agriculture science or a related field from an accredited body of Higher Education.
A minimum of three (3) years experience in an Agricultural business or education setting.
Specific subject matter expertise in Agricultural Science.
Salary: $490.00 per credit hour
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone.
- No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
- All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director Shawnee Community College 8364 Shawnee College Road Ullin IL 62992