Nursing Instructor in the PN/ADN programs. MSN Required. 2 years work experience preferred in teaching in the classroom and clinic settings. Evening courses and Saturday clinics may be required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Required: Licensed Registered Nurse in State of IL and MSN and 2 years of OB & Pediatric experience. Current CPR certification.
Desirable: Preferred teaching experience in the classroom as well as clinic setting.
Commensurate with Experience based on Faculty Schedule
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone.
- No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
- All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application/Resume
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin IL 62992