DESCRIPTION: Teaches History, Philosophy and Government courses.
Required: The minimum qualifications required include a Master's degree with 18 graduate hours appropriate to the academic field of study or discipline teaching.
Preferred: Master's degree in History and be able to teach Philosophy and Government.
SALARY: Based on Salary Schedule in the Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone.
- No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
- All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director Shawnee Community College 8364 Shawnee College Road Ullin IL 62992