DESCRIPTION: Full-time, tenure faculty position. Shawnee Community College is seeking an instructor committed to the community college mission of teaching, student success, and service to the community.
QUALIFICATIONS: Master's Degree in Agriculture or a Master's Degree with (18) graduate hours appropriate to Agriculture. Previous successful teaching experience required. Previous field experience in an agricultural capacity and successful teaching in a community college setting preferred.
SALARY: Commensurate with education and experience as determined by the current collective bargaining agreement.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone.
- No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
- All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application/Resume
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin IL 62992