Executive Assistant - Adult Education & Alternative Instruction
Enters data in AS400 & Colleague, enters and tracks expenses for grants and institution budgets, maintain inventory reports, schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate of Applied Science from an accredited institution in secretarial science/office administration or four years work experience in the secretarial field. Ability to take dictation using shorthand or speed writing and transcribe notes in a timely manner is required. Knowledge of accounts payables, payroll, and filing preferred. Excellent knowledge of database systems.
$25,300 - $26,100
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone.
- No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
- All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application/Resume
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin IL 62992