Employment Opportunities at SCC
Administrative - Full Time
- Chief of Staff - Accepting Applications
- Director of Grants - Interviews Scheduled
- Director of Nursing - Accepting Applications
Administrative - Part Time
- No openings at this time.
Faculty - Full Time
Faculty - Part Time
- Adjunct Faculty - Accepting Applications
- Ag Instructor- Accepting Applications
- Automotive Instructor - Accepting Applications
- CNA Instructor - Accepting Applications
- CTE Instructors - Accepting Applications
- FOS (Food Service) Instructor - Accepting Applications
- Nail Technology Instructor - Accepting Applications
- Phlebotomy Instructor - Accepting Applications
- Real Estate Instructor - Accepting Applications
Operational Staff - Full Time
- Academic Affairs Admin Assistant - Accepting Applications
Operational Staff - Part Time
- Alternative High School Instructor - Accepting Applications
- Bus Driver - Accepting Applications
- Truck Driving Instructor - Accepting Applications
Student Workers (Apply through the Financial Aid Department)
- No openings at this time.
Applying for Positions
*Note: You will need "Adobe Acrobat Reader" to print this form.
If you do not have "Adobe Acrobat Reader" installed on your computer, follow this link to download it.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Verification of Education and Experience
A Shawnee Community College application for employment is required for all positions. Official transcripts, a letter of application, resume, copies of applicable certificates, and two letters of reference must accompany the employment application.
The Human Resource Office at SCC is open between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
Applications should be submitted to:
Human Resource Officer
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Rd.
Ullin, IL 62992
For advertised and/or posted position announcements, applications will be accepted until the position is filled. For more information, contact the Human Resource Office, at 618-634-3223.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity (Policy Manual: Section 4510)
Shawnee Community College is an equal opportunity affirmative action institution. Admission, financial aid, student employment, curriculum requirements, extra-curricular participation, counseling, placement services and athletic programs shall be available to all students without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. The college's Title IX and Section 504 coordinator is the Vice President of Student and Administrative Services, 618-634-3364.
Employment Opportunities in the SCC District and Surrounding Areas:
The Shawnee Community College Placement Center offers a variety of job-search resource services designed to meet the educational and employment needs of the students, general public, graduates and employers in the SCC district and surrounding area.
Other Career/Job Links: